Ayurvedic treatment for Urticarial Rash
Urticarial rash or Urticaria is the most common allergic reaction of skin. In Ayurveda, condition called as Sheetpitta is explained, which bear similar symptoms of Urticaria.
There is no specific or satisfactory treatment of Urticaria in modern science. But there is a Permanent cure for Urticaria in Ayurveda.
Sheetpitta is caused by vitiation of all the 3 doshas predominantly vata.
We at Ved Clinic provide a complete solution for this chronic and recurring problem. Urticaria treatment in Ayurveda comprises of -
• Proper history taking by well qualified Ayurvedacharya to pin point the exact cause of the disease.
• Detoxification treatment- According to the predominance of dosha, Vamana (Therapeutically induced vomiting) or Virechana (therapeutically induced purgation) is advised to remove the root cause of the disease.
• Internal medicines for purification of blood (Rakta shuddhi) are advised.
• Specific Ayurvedic medicines for sheetpitta are given.
• Dietary advice: Ayurveda believes all types of skin disease are caused because of faulty dietary habits. Wrong food combinations or Viruddha aahar are major culprits in such cases. Advice on such combinations is given so as to avoid further recurrence of the disease.
• Local application in the form of Ayurvedic lotion or medicated Ayurvedic ghee.
• Rasayana treatment: Rasayana means rejuvenation. Treatment to enhance the immunity of skin thereby giving Permanent cure for Urticaria.
• Home remedies for Urticaria –Some home remedies like turmeric for urticaria are advised for relief from the disease.