Dandruff is a skin condition that mainly affects the scalp. Symptoms include flaking and sometimes mild itchiness.It can result in social or self-esteem problems. A more severe form of the condition, which includes inflammation of the skin, is known as seborrheic dermatitis.
Ayurveda describes a condition called as “Arunshika” which is same as dandruff.
• Fungal infection
• Poor hygiene
• Psoriasis or any other skin diseases
• Improper dietary habits (May sound surprising. But it’s true. Food which increases Pitta and Vata causes dandruff )
• Sensitivity to hair care products
How to cure dandruff permanently?
Ayurveda is here to help you. We at Ved clinic provide a complete cure for your dandruff problem.
• Proper history taking and Prakriti analysis is done by our experts
• Thalapothichil: Thalapothichil is a special procedure of application of medicated paste on the head. Thalapothichil is also called as Shirolepa (anointment to head/ head pack).
• Shirodhara : Medicated oil is poured over the forehead and scalp in oscillatory manner.
• Takradhara: Medicated buttermilk is poured over the scalp in oscillatory motion. The buttermilk is prepared from the curd made from medicated milk.
• Internal medications for balancing the doshas
• Best Ayurvedic Anti dandruff Shampoo is advised
• Best Anti dandruff Oil is prescribed.
• Advice on diet
• Home remedies for dandruff, dry and itchy scalp.
• Hair pack for smooth and shining hair is given.
So consult our experts to Wear your hair with pride..
Because you never get a second chance to make a first impression.